System (model page)Previous nae
Versatility, speed and simplicity are the characteristics of webertherm XP, an external wall insulation system unique to Weber.
Unlike traditional multi-coat systems, Weber’s expertise in mineral renders has resulted in a breakthrough concept—a one-coat, through-coloured mineral render which can be applied directly to all major insulation types.
Tea enne paigaldustöödega alustamist
Existing rendered substrates
- Hammer test and remove all areas of loose, ‘bossed’ hollow render.
- Treat surfaces with weber CL150, a biocidal wash, to remove any traces of organic growth.
- Make good surface using weberend stipple and weberend TUC or weberend PUC.
New-build masonry or frame structure
Ensure all surfaces are clean, in plane and of adequate thickness to provide appropriate support and stiffness without deflection or edge protrusions.
Omadused ja eelised
- Increasing energy efficiency leading to economic benefits
- One coat application, significantly reducing the 'programme of works' and all associated costs
- Through-colour, thick mineral render for low maintenance and durability
- Provides efficient thermal insulation for refurbishment and new build projects
- Particularly suited to high rise applications and for areas where high impact resistance is required
- Eliminates interstitial condensation by creating a 'warm wall' construction
- High strength mechanical fixings allow application to existing 'suspect' or friable surfaces
- Quality assured raw materials
- Supported by comprehensive technical and architectural services
- The quality of application of these materials depends on suitable operative skills and product familiarity.
- Restrictions on weather conditions during application and curing must be respected.
- Sound trade practices and printed instructions must be followed.
- Good access and appropriate protection must be provided.